2014 Ghoul Pool - Out The Door in Twenty-One-Four
The world lost a number of greats in 2013, leaving some big vaults, er, shoes to fill.
- Billy Graham – He’s looking forward to his eternal reward, but would like a chance to preach to Mark Sanford before getting there. Speaking of whom...
- Mark Sanford – The former South Carolina Governor and current representative from South Carolina’s 1st Congressional District, he will continue the search for his eternal soul mate on the eternal Appalachian Trail.
- Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI – Gets so bored with his emeritus status that he steals the Popemobile and crashes while joyriding on the Spanish Steps.
- Bob Barker – The only thing he knows the price of these days is caskets.
- Lance Armstrong – Develops bilateral oral cancer from talking out of both sides of his mouth for so long.
- Former First Lady Barbara Bush – She has always seemed pretty reasonable, and we don’t have room for that nonsense in 2014.
- Betty White – Following hip surgery after a fall during an SNL episode where she attempts to out-twerk Miley Cyrus.
- Anthony Weiner – It’s hard to predict the exact manner of death, but you can bet that a cell phone will be involved.
- Robert Ballard – Expedition to search the Canadian Arctic for the remains of the lost Franklin Expedition mysteriously disappears.
- Angela Lansbury – Will gracefully move into the leading role in the one-act drama, “Obituary, She Wrote”.