Brother, Can You Change a Ten-Spot?
The GOP candidates were asked about which woman they'd choose to be on the $10 bill, since the Treasury has announced that a woman will replace Alexander Hamilton in 2020.
- Rand Paul: Susan B Anthony Good choice. I’m sure they would have let her vote if she could produce a government-issued daguerreotype ID.
- Mike Huckabee: My wife A very good choice. Because she was going to disclose his Ashley Madison password if he didn’t pick her.
- Marco Rubio: Rosa Parks Good choice. Even though Parks and her husband attended meetings of the Alabama Communist Party.
- Ted Cruz: would change the $20, Parks Hey, I'll see Rubio's $10 Parks, and raise you $10. He’ll vote to defund the whole thing once he learns that Parks was on the board of Planned Parenthood.
- Dr. Ben Carson: My mother Seriously, this is no time for a “Hi Mom!” on the Jumbotron.
- Donald J. Trump: Rosa Parks He won’t allow Ivanka’s image on anything smaller than the $100 bill.
- Jeb Bush: Margaret Thatcher Wow, he’s taking the old man’s New World Order seriously, to the point of advocating world citizenship and abolishing national borders. Except with Mexico.
- Scott Walker: Clara Barton Good choice. Nobody in Wisconsin ever heard of Rosa Parks since they took her out of the history books.
- Carly Fiorina: I wouldn’t change the bills Answer the question. This isn't the HP Annual Meeting.
- John Kasich: Mother Teresa There’s something totally weird about suggesting that the image of someone who took a vow of poverty be put on some mammon.
- Governor Chris Christie: Abigail Adams Strange, but I guess it's a good choice for him since “First Lady Christie” isn’t gonna happen.