Saturday, September 02, 2006

Maybe I Should Become a Britney Spears Fan



I'll admit it. I'm out of touch. I'm not much of a Britney Spears fan, although I do think she's a hit in
Britney's Guide to Semiconductor Physics.



But maybe I should change, because there's money to be made, big money. No, not from knowledge of physics, but from shadowing people like Spears and selling her discards.

Setting the standard in this area is an astute waiter who recently sold an egg salad sandwich half eaten by Britney Spears and a corn dog eaten by husband Kevin Federline and nibbled on by Spears. The eBay listing got over 67,000 hits. There were 43 bids, with the winning bid being $520!

A while back I posted about Britney stumble where she almost dropped her poor son Sean Preston. Sean Preston survived the incident unscathed, but that cute little orange hat took a tumble. What I wanted was to get hold of Sean Preston's hat and put it up for sale on eBay.

Sure, I could use my knowledge of science to get rich, but, frankly, it hasn't really delivered the big payoff. It's time to shift gears, find a way to obtain celebrity discards, and then let the free market dictate the high prices that are going to secure my place on easy street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home