Friday, June 09, 2006

Places to Avoid in Melbourne

My visit to Melbourne has been great. We had to work hard, but in the evening there were plenty of places to go and a lot of good places to eat. With so many restaurants to choose from, it was hard to decide where to go. But one place we stayed away from was Ants Bistro. I recommend that you avoid it as well. Not having been there, I’m not exactly sure what happens, but I’m guessing that you and your party sit on the floor on a picnic blanket. The food is served promptly, after which time the ants show up and crawl over everything.


Like I said, I avoided Ants Bistro. However, it you’re staying at the Roach Hotel, you might want to try it instead of the room service.

3 Comments:

At October 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get your humour. but its pretty lame that you went all the way to melbourne, and not having tried the food at Ant's Bistro.. maybe next time you visit you should try it out. They might throw in a mosquito net to go with your picnic blanket :P

 
At October 27, 2006, Blogger Scott said...

I do wish I had eaten there. However, I was with a group and didn't get to decide where to go. Hopefully I will return to Melbourne sometime and give it a try.

 
At January 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You silly boy, you missed out on some of the best food in Melbourne!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home