Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My Memorial Day Sunburn Was Well Worth It

I don't normally attend any Memorial Day commemorations. But this year, 2 of my sons were participating, and I attended the day's Memorial Day service at Richand Township service, where my oldest son sang with the A Cappella Fella'ship. They did the national anthem, and also sang while refreshments were provided after the service. My second son served at the Hampton Township service with Boy Scout Troop 17.

I was very impressed by all of the presentations, whether by the young or the old, and whether by the powerful (U.S. Representative Melissa Hart) or by a middle school student reading a poem.

Here are a few photos from the Richland Township commemoration. You can view the rest here.

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2006, Blogger Vest said...

Great stuff Scott, I particularly like to see the Kids turn up. I attend the ANZAC Day Parade In Sydney April 25 whenever possible,us Brits are there in force. Nice to hear from you.

 
At May 31, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hi scott,here by way of vest.
I like your post,stop by for
a visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home