Monday, May 15, 2006

Yikes - What An Illogical Family!

After seeing my result (I was Spock) on the Fantasy/SciFi Character Quiz, the rest of my family took the test. Here are the results:



Wife: Gandalf:

A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

Gandalf is a character from the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a description of him.


Oldest Son: James T. Kirk:

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

James is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has his Starfleet record.

I informed him that this fit him perfectly, expecially as the "T" stands for "Tiberius." Perhaps he'll change his Latin name to Tiberius next year.



Second Son: Raistlin Majere:

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.

This happens because I choose it to happen!

Raistlin is a character in the Dragonlance universe. He has a short biography at Wikipedia.

I don't know anything about this character. But after reading the Wikipedia entry, I now understand why he didn't want us to see how he was answering the questions.


Third Son: Boromir:

With good intentions but misunderstood motives, you are a hardy, if somewhat unreliable, companion.

I ask only for the strength to defend my people!

Boromir is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has his character profile.


Daughter: Galadriel:

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home