Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What I Should Have Known Then...

24 Years after I got my degree in Chemistry, I find out about this. What's really weird is that while I was practicing my Tae Kwon Do patterns last night I was thinking that I might enjoy teaching English!





You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English


75%

Engineering


75%

Mathematics


75%

Philosophy


75%

Psychology


75%

Linguistics


67%

Chemistry


67%

Journalism


58%

Sociology


58%

Theater


58%

Anthropology


50%

Dance


33%

Biology


33%

Art


17%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home