Friday, January 27, 2006

Sunset of the Left Wing

Until recently, I had a total of 4 digital cameras. (Not counting camera phones, which are a great idea, if only you could capture a good image with them.) So, when I decided that I'd really like a small camera that I could carry in my pocket or in my mountain bike bag, I had some serious rationalization to do. I would sell my first camera, an Olympus C2020Z (a nice camera but no longer used and a bit too bulky to carry in a pocket) on eBay. I haven't quite gotten to that yet. But, I did get a nice little camera. It's a Canon Powershot S410, a little 4 megapixel camera with 3x optical zoom that is last year's model but has some very good reviews and comments on the Imaging Resource and DP Review websites. Best of all, I got it for $127.50 on eBay!

I used it to take this picture on a recent flight from Washington, DC to Pittsburgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home