Friday, January 13, 2006

Yes, I Am Compliant

I'm not generally described as compliant. But I'm happy to be compliant in this case, although I would like to know how the percentages were calculated. Check out my results and take the quiz yourself to see where you stand.







You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant.

Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is

truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin.

Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant


100%

Pelagianism


67%

Nestorianism


33%

Monophysitism


33%

Docetism


0%

Arianism


0%

Apollanarian


0%

Adoptionist


0%

Donatism


0%

Gnosticism


0%

Monarchianism


0%

Albigensianism


0%

Modalism


0%

Socinianism


0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home