Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Which Cute Animal Am I - A Pony??

Yikes! I like a few cute animals, but hardly consider myself one. And certainly not a pony! I could relate to a groundhog and have been called a squirrel, but those are the cute animals that I'm least like. Perhaps it's time to see a shrink...


You Are A: Pony!

ponyWho doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a:
Frog or a Kitten
You are least like a: Groundhog or a SquirrelThe Cute Animals Quiz


Update: When I informed my wife that I had taken this quiz, she was in disbelief that I could be classified as any sort of cute animal whatsoever. When I told her that I was a pony, she said that the only pony-like animal matching my personality was the mule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home