Saturday, July 29, 2006

Blow Up Dolls - Not Just For Men Anymore

I guess I'm getting old. When I think about blow up dolls, I think about something that a man might have. But I guess I have to move on to the 21st century. Because now we have Sheilas' Wheels, a UK based insurer dedicated to providing women with competitive insurance rates.


And now, Sheilas' Wheels offers Buddy On Demand, a a b
low-up man with the aim of making solo female motorists feel less nervous about driving at night. The company's painstaking research shows 82 per cent of women feel safer with someone sitting in the car beside them and nearly a half do not like driving alone in the dark.

Buddy on Demand fits in a car's glove box, appears at a flick of a switch and when a woman has finished using him, she can just pull the plug and he deflates.

Nothing new about that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home