Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Quirk Factor

Your Quirk Factor: 63%

You're so quirky, it's hard for you to tell the difference between quirky and normal. No doubt about it, there's little about you that's "normal" or "average."


My freshman roommate's nickname for me was "Quirk," or sometimes "Quirkleberry." So I expected a high score on this quiz. It probably would be even higher except one of the questions asked if I tended to be single for long periods of time. Um, no, I've been married nearly 23 years!

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that quiz has more to do with how much of a rebel loner you are than a creative quirk. I only got 37%.....even with my purple hair.

 
At April 13, 2006, Blogger Scott said...

You might be surprised at how quirky I am...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home