Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I’ll Be Wearing My Yellow CrashStrong Bracelet

Forget about LiveStrong, Lance Armstrong’s charitable foundation characterized by the yellow bracelets. Lance is shifting gears, literally, and will be driving the Pace Car for the 2006 Indianapolis 500 race.


This will be Armstrong’s first major sporting event since breaking up with singer Sheryl Crow. Armstrong hinted that he may break with precedent and stay in the race after the pace lap. “I’m hoping to lock axles with Danica Patrick,” Armstrong explained. “Danica races just like me – she sticks with her team in the peloton until later in the race, after which she uses her superior conditioning and skills to blow them away.” When reporters informed him that Patrick was now married to physical therapist and personal trainer Paul Hospenthal, Armstrong said “I didn’t let Jan Ullrich stand in the way of my Tour de France dream, did I? And with my team supporting me, I won’t fail in this quest either.”

1 Comments:

At April 06, 2006, Blogger Neal said...

Lance needs to find a new hobby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home