Monday, October 06, 2008

Why McCain/Palin MUST Not Be Elected

I must admit - I have done my best to avoid listening to Sarah Palin speak. I don't care if she's charming, attractive, or a hockey mom. Experience and good judgment are qualifications that I'm more interested in seeing in the potential leaders of the U.S. But, thanks to "W", I changed my registration from Republican to Democrat, so John McCain didn't feel obligated to check out her lack of qualifications with me.

So I don't know what possessed me to watch this YouTube video:



But I did, and I just cannot believe that Palin mispronounces "nuclear" in at least as hideous a fashion as Bush! I already avoid listening to Bush speak so I don't have to hear him say nucular (NOO-kyuh-lur).

I SIMPLY WILL NOT ENDURE IT FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS. This is a word that any intelligent, and barring that, coachable, person can say!

Obama for President! Stat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home