Monday, October 06, 2008

NRA 2008 National Gun Owner's Action Survey

The National Rifle Association is after money again. They want to flush as much money as possible down the McCain/Palin drain. Today I received the the "2008 National Gon Owner's Action Survey." It has a bunch of ridiculous questions, the final one of which is "Will you join the NRA today?"

The answer is NO. I am a hunter and gun owner, but I will not join the NRA today. Nor will I tomorrow. I will never join the NRA. The lobbying of the extremist NRA and its brother, sister, cousin, and student organizations is responsible for the ease with which criminals can obtain guns. They won't be happy until the United States is like the Old West, with deadly force being the only sure means of settling any dispute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home