Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wedding Photography With Style

Here at Scott's Spot, we enjoy photography. Photographing people and events such as weddings is especially challenging and I enjoy viewing blogs and websites of photographers, like Kimberly Reed, who do it with artistry.

But for some really creative wedding photos, go here. Here's a sample:


These photos, and a few more, were originally posted here. It's a bit slow to load and the site is in Chinese, but is well worth the visit.

But it's possibly not for everyone. This is the site that I posted about yesterday that my wife didn't like.

1 Comments:

At June 02, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Scott! I'm not quite sure I can compete with wedding photos like the other site you linked to, but I did get a few giggles from it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home