Monday, July 23, 2012

Political Spectrum Quiz Results

Here's my result from a pretty good political spectrum quiz. Each of these quizzes is interesting in the way that certain questions are phrased. This particular one is interesting in that it asks you to weight each question.


My Political Views
I am a left social moderate
Left: 4.89, Libertarian: 0.65



Foreign Policy:
On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -6.43




My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -6.43



Culture:
Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -2.78




My Culture War Stance
Score: -2.78



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home