Name Pittsburgh International Airport for Fun and Profit
About 5 years ago Allegheny County (Pennsylvania) Councilman Ed Kress proposed selling the naming rights to Pittsburgh International Airport. I blogged about it and set up a wiki and tried to have a little contest, but nobody participated.
Well, according to an article in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, One of America's Great Newspapers, Kress is at it again.
Here are my entries:
- Lands' End Strip
- American Eagle Aerie-el
- Flying Tiger Den
- Marshall's Field
- Depends Regional Airport
- Viagra International - On-time Takeoffs Guaranteed!
- Tempur-pedic Field - Ensuring Soft Landings with Space Age Technology
- Right Guard Airport - Who says flying has to stink
- Day-Timer International - You'll know how late you are with us
- Nair Field - The smoothest ride around
- The Flying Circus
- Yinzer Field N'at
- MisterRogers Airport of Make-Believe, now with 24 Hour Trolley Service
- MisterRogers Neighborhood Airport