Another Pittsburgh Winter Storm Fizzle
It has happened again. The sequence was typical:
- Winter Storm Watch issued.
- Hand wringing.
- Bottled water and toilet paper acquired in mass quantities.
- Winter Storm Watch changed to Winter Storm Warning.
- Note that Winter Storm Warning is most emailed story at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, One of America's Great Newspapers. Even more emailed than Steelers playoffs articles.
- Friday Evening and Saturday activities canceled.
- Get out snowshoes and hope for some rare fun.
- Wake up Saturday morning to an inch of snow and nothing coming out of the skies.
- Turn on weather radio to find out Winter Storm Warning canceled.
- Find someplace to store all that toilet paper.