Thursday, November 16, 2006

How People Find My Blog

Well, there aren't too many people who find my blog. But one person from Washington, PA found it using the following Google search terms:

Artistic Nude Title: Dixmont Mental Hospital - Pittsburgh, PA

Hmmm...m
y curiosity was piqued and I discovered that the Dixmont Hospital was a favorite site for photographers to shoot their favorite nude models. That was after Dixmont closed in 1984, of course, and before its demolition in 2005 to make way for a Wal-Mart Supercenter.

I think I mentioned nude stockings in one of my posts. And as for Dixmont Mental Hospital, the developer attempting to turn the Kilbuck Township site into a Wal-Mart was playing with his trucks and dynamite and spilled an entire hillside over Route 65, a major route in and out of Pittsburgh. I wrote about it here and here.

Since Dixmont has been demolished and the hillside his been turned into a mud pit, the possibilities for artistic nude or semi-nude photography are quite limited. However, I'm confident that photographers would flock to the place if a mud wrestling event took place.

They'd better get that out of their system before the Wal-Mart is built, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home