Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Do! I Do! I Do! (Repeat 5x)

Just yesterday I wrote about Wook Kundor, age 104, and her 21st husband, Muhamad Noor Che Musa, age 33. Everything I read about this marriage indicated that love, not money, was what brought them together. It's just a bit unusual because of the age difference and the fact that Wook had 20 previous husbands.

But that's yesterday's news. Today, we learn that Kyle McConnell of suburban Detroit, Michigan, has been married as many as 15 times and is currently married to 3 husbands. McConnell apparently has a talent for finding lonely men, marrying them, and stealing their money.

It used to be that people recommended a minimum engagement time, something like 6 months. This enables you to evaluate your potential mate through both good and bad times. I'm OK, with that. But if you suspect that your affianced is a potential polygamist, I'm recommending a minimum number of spouses. I'm thinking 4 is a good number. That way you can be sure that the person is conscientious in properly ending all previous marriages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home