Friday, April 10, 2009

Improving Your Project Planning Skills

I'm always getting dinged at work about my planning and organizing skills. It's a fair criticism. I've taken classes, dumped money into Franklin Covey, Day Runner, and Day Timer, have had Palm, Windows CE, and RIM Blackberry devices, and I still come up short.

But maybe I just need to pick up a copy of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, one of America's Great Newspapers. According to an article in today's edition, Pittsburgh has had 3 bank robberies in 2 days, all taking place during ceremonies or preparations to honor three slain officers that drew thousands of police from Pittsburgh and other areas.

It's the kind of planning I can only dream of aspiring to. One of these robbers could soon be sitting in my chair...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home