Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sports Illustrated - Addressing Today's Critical Issues

You've got to hand it to Sports Illustrated. They're keeping their fingers on the pulse of the issues that matter to Americans, and, therefore, to the world. Like a current feature, entitled



"Baseball's Best Dressed"

Like this picture of Manny Ramirez. I'm not sure if it's the hair or the New York Yankee Pinstripes that make the outfit...





They're even taking a vote on it.

Hey Sports Illustrated - WHO CARES???

2 Comments:

At May 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love MANNY!!!!!!!!He is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!I like the pic 2!!!!!!

 
At August 08, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manny is so sexy, especially in his Dodgers uni and his long hair! He has a beautiful family too. I wish him well in L.A. and his life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home