Thursday, September 14, 2006

How to Get People to View Your Blog

Not too many people visit Scott's Spot. Maybe they take the "I'd Turn Back if I were You" admonition in my header seriously. To understand how people find my blog, I look at the "Visitor Paths" page on StatCounter. Recently, I've gotten a lot of hits based on my Ben Roethlisberger appendectomy article and the one about the sorry situation with the football players in Kenton, Ohio.

Probably my biggest number one search query that gets people to Scott's Spot is for "Mama Lena's", the McKees Rock
s pizza shop that makes "The Big One," the world's largest commercially available pizza, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.

But sometimes people stumble across Scott's Spot by accident. I'm sure that was the case today when someone found my blog by doing a search for

videos of wrestlers in speedos doing sleeper holds




Yikes!

I did a search and here's a photo of Matt Furey demonstrating a sleeper hold. Thankfully, no Speedos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home